Florida Int'l. Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE) 2022
BlahFace.com and Broward County invite you to join us for the 7th Annual Florida International Trade and Cultural Expo (FITCE) on October 19-20, 2022, at the Greater Fort Lauderdale Broward County Convention Center. Stop by our table and say “hello.” Be sure to enter our raffle for free advertising.
FITCE will welcome local and international companies to the Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for a unique opportunity to engage high-level government leaders, international trade experts, and delegations from around the world. This is a great opportunity to participate in dialogues relating to international trade, foreign direct investment, and culture.
In past years, FITCE has attracted more than 2,000 attendees, including international businesses, local businesses, federal, state, and local trade agencies, government leaders from around the world, and multi-cultural global trade representatives from over 60 countries!
Why Should I Attend FITCE?
- Sell your products and services to over 60 countries at the World Expo Marketplace
- Meet & Greet international delegations, consulates, trade commissioners, and bi-national chambers at Doing Business with the World, World Expo Marketplace & Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives
- Learn about international trade resources and assistance during the “11 Steps to Exporting”, “How to Import into the United States,” Doing Business with the World panels, and more!
- Immerse yourself with worldwide culture – visit the local & international visual art exhibit & enjoy multicultural performances
- Special Sessions & Activities from Sister Cities International & Sustainable Fashion Tech Week
- It’s FREE!
At a Glance - FITCE 2021
A quick look back at the 2021 FITCE conference, which welcomed local and international companies to the Greater Fort Lauderdale / Broward County Convention Center in Fort Lauderdale, Florida for a unique opportunity to engage high-level government leaders, international trade experts, and delegations from around the world.
2022 Confirmed Dignitaries (To Date)
- His Excellency Alejandro Giammattei, President of Guatemala
- Her Royal Highness Queen Clarisse Douala Bell, Cameroon
- His Excellency Vinicio Cerezo, Former President of Guatemala
- His Excellency Jorge Quiroga, Former President of Bolivia
- The Honorable Dr. Amina Mohamed, Cabinet Secretary, Ministry of Sports, Heritage & Culture, Kenya
- The Honorable Consuelo Valdés, Former Minister of Culture, Arts & Heritage, Chile
- The Honorable Kenneth Pugh, Senator, Valparaíso, Chile
- The Honorable Clara Luz Roldán, Governor of Valle del Cauca, Colombia
- The Honorable Jhon Alexander Rojas Cabrera, Governor of Nariňo, Colombia
- The Honorable Manuel Jimenez, Mayor of Santo Domingo Este, Dominican Republic
- The Honorable Maria Yolanda Jacobo, Vice Mayor San Pedro de Macoris, Dominican Republic
Past Confirmed Dignitaries
- His Excellency Luis Guillermo Solis Rivera, Former President of Costa Rica
- His Excellency Jorge Quiroga, Former President of Bolivia
- His Excellency Jamil Mahaud, Former Presidents of Ecuador
- His Excellency Luis Alberto Lacalle, Former President of Uruguay
- His Excellency Nicolas Ardito, Former President of Panama
- His Excellency Vinicio Cerezo, Former Presidents of Guatemala
- His Excellency Carlos Mesa, Former President of Bolivia
- His Excellency Dr. Leonel Fernandez, Former President of Dominican Republic
- His Excellency Gérard Latortue, Former Prime Minister of Haiti
- His Excellency Dawood Al Shezawi, President & CEO, Annual Investment Meeting, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- The Honorable Mario Baccini, Former Vice President of the Senate & Former Minister of Publica Affairs, Italy
- The Honorable Festus Keyamo, Minister of Labor, Nigeria
- The Honorable Kevin Bernard, Minister of Youth, Sports & E-Governance, Belize
- The Honorable Moses Shyne Barrow, MP, Shadow Minister of Foreign Affairs, Diaspora Affairs, Culture, Youth & Sports, Former Leader of the Opposition, Belize
- The Honorable E.P. Chet Greene, Minister of Trade, Industry, Commerce and Consumer Affairs for Antigua
- The Honorable Jerry Naumoff, Minister of Foreign Direct Investment and Trade for Macedonia
- The Honorable Erwin Contreras, Minister of International Trade and Petroleum for Belize
- Governor God’El Kinyoka Kabalumuna from the Province of Kwilu, D.R. Congo
- The Honorable Bernard Wagner, Mayor of Belize City, Belize
- The Honorable Joffre Quintero, Mayor of Esmeralda de Rio Verde, Ecuador
- The Honorable Felipe Augusto, Mayor of São Sebastião, Brazil
- The Honorable Patricia Bolaňos, Mayores of Quepos, Costa Rica
- The Honorable Vergil Chițac, Mayor of Constanta, Romania
- The Honorable Costin Ioan Rasaueanu, Deputy Mayor of Constanta, Romania
- The Honorable Camilo Andres Mogollon Amazo, Mayor of San Juan De Rio Seco, Colombia
- The Honorable Raul Delgago, Mayor of Paute, Ecuador
- The Honorable Herberto Acevedo, Vice Mayor of Mayagüez, Puerto Rico
- The Honorable Manuel Masias, Former Mayor of Miraflores, Peru
- The Honorable Mr. Karl L. Rios, Director, Office of Economic Policy & Summit Coordination, Bureau of Western Hemisphere Affairs, Department of State, Washington D.C.
- Florida Secretary of Commerce, Jamal Sowell
- Florida Former Governor Rick Scott
- The Honorable Mike Schmitz, Mayor of Dothan, Alabama
- Local mayors, state and federal elected officials, and international business delegations representing 60 countries
FITCE 2022 Activities:
- Panel Discussions and Seminars – “11 Steps to Exporting – A Roadmap to your Exporting Success!” and “How to Import into the United States”
- Doing Business with the World – export and investment opportunities presented by foreign government officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners, and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce representing over 60 countries
- Speed Matchmaking with Country Representatives – meet one-on-one with government officials, ambassadors, consuls general, trade commissioners, and/or leaders of bi-national chambers of commerce
- The World ExpoMarketplace – visit and network with local and international exhibitors
- American & International Buyers Panel / Meet & Greet – learn about the purchasing process of large institutions and meet the buyers afterward
- Networking Cocktail Receptions / Cultural Experiences, and much more!
Check back often for updates.
#FITC #FITC2022 #BrowardChamberofCommerce
This page relates to trade, networking, export, investment opportunities, seminars, chamber of commerce, including events.